- What our customers say (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « Have a biscuit, Potter - Loose Eye Shadow »
– Is it true that you shouted at Professor Umbridge ?
– You called her a liar ?
– You told her He Who Must Not Be Named is back ?
– Have a biscuit, Potter.
/ Have a Biscuit, Potter / Loose Eye Shadow SHIRO COSMETICS
Colour : Pure metallic emerald, gives an intense depth of color without being too dark in the base.
- Net weight : 2 Gr
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
This product is for external use only. Not lip-safe.
Tip : Apply a primer to the eyelids before use for better pigment adhesion and ideal color rendition.
Ingredients : mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, ferric ferrocyanide
Shiro cosmetics was created in 2010 by 19 years old Caitlin, after breaking her arm in a snowboard accident !
A pop culture enthusiast, whose motto is to « make nerds sparkly ».
Combining her love of cosmetics with her favorite fantasy and imaginary universes, her range offers high quality, vegan and cruelty-free products.
Unique, sparkly and shifting colours, made in small quantities in Portland, Oregon.