- What our customers say (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « Eye of Horus Earrings »
EYE OF HORUS EARRINGS BY CHERRYLOCO
These earrings represent the eye of the Falcon God, Horus.
A traditional Egyptian symbol, the eye of Horus has been associated with protective powers since the dawn of time.
Protecting boats from difficult journeys, people's homes and health, this protective symbol was worn as an amulet around the neck to fight against bad luck.
Here, this ancient symbol is represented in a triangle, giving it a more modern and aesthetic appearance, somewhat New Age.
- Black Acrylic
- Size 4 cm
Cherryloco Jewellery is a company specialized in the creation of unusual acrylic jewellery and accessories.
It is managed by Lauren Ridley who manufactures her lovely designs in her workshop in Glasgow, Scotland.