- What our customers say (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « Eye of Horus Earrings »
These silvery earrings represent the eye of the Falcon God, Horus.
Also known as the eye of Udjat, this traditional Egyptian symbol of protection used to be worn as an amulet around the neck against bad luck.
- Dimensions : 3cm width / 2,5cm height
- Horus Eye: zinc metal alloy
- Hooks : Stainless steel
HOUSE OF BATS
Founded in 2014 by Anna Urwin, this company specializes in creating affordable gothic jewellery, in compliance with European standards. It is based in Leeds, England.