- What our customers say (1)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « Translucent Pressed Powder »
TRANSLUCENT PRESSED POWDER STARGAZER
Ideal to set your foundation, this pressed powder can also be used on its own for a softer finish.
Very convenient with its mirror and sponge, for touch-ups throughout the day.
Tip : Apply a tissue on your face before repowdering yourself to absord excess oils and avoid any chalky effect.
Ingredients : talc, parrafinum liquidum, lanolin alcohol, calcium stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, stearic acid
May contain : mica, calcium silicate, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI77891
Stargazer company started in 1978 on Kings Road, in the heart of England's Punk fashion district.
Rebellion and bold colours are the keywords of this brand, which has been selling makeup, hair dyes and accessories at affordable prices for 40 years. Stargazer sells cruelty-free products, made in the UK.
Specifications « Translucent Pressed Powder »
- Net weight 6 Gr
- Made in UK
- Not vegan (lanolin)