- What our customers say (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « A Bit of Light Reading - Loose Eye Shadow »
Despite her Muggle upbringing, she's the cleverest witch who ever was.
Amazing, brilliant and scary.
When in doubt, go to the library !
- I checked this out weeks ago for a bit of light reading.
- This is...light ?!
/A Bit of Light Reading / Loose Eye Shadow SHIRO COSMETICS
A very plush, luxurious take on Gryffindor red, like the expensive burgundy leather chairs in an exceptionally fine reading nook.
- Net weight : 2 Gr
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
Tip : Apply a primer to the eyelids before use for better pigment adhesion and ideal color rendition.
Ingredients : mica, carnauba wax, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, tin oxide
Shiro cosmetics was created in 2010 by 19 years old Caitlin, after breaking her arm in a snowboard accident !
A pop culture enthusiast, whose motto is to « make nerds sparkly ».
Combining her love of cosmetics with her favorite fantasy and imaginary universes, her range offers high quality, vegan and cruelty-free products.
Unique, sparkly and shifting colours, made in small quantities in Portland, Oregon.