- What our customers say (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « The boy who lived - Loose Eye Shadow »
/ The Boy Who Lived / Loose Eye Shadow SHIRO COSMETICS
Colour : Pure smooth charcoal with Gryffindor-worthy sheen : a heart of warm red and bright flecks of gold.
- Net weight : 2 Gr
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
Tip : Apply a primer to the eyelids before use for better pigment adhesion and ideal color rendition.
Ingredients : mica, carnauba wax, titanium dioxide, iron oxide, tin oxide, copper powder, calcium and aluminum borosilicate, magnesium myristrate, silicon dioxide
Shiro cosmetics was created in 2010 by 19 years old Caitlin, after breaking her arm in a snowboard accident !
A pop culture enthusiast, whose motto is to « make nerds sparkly ».
Combining her love of cosmetics and her favorite fantasy and imaginary universes, her range offers high quality, vegan and cruelty-free products.
Unique, sparkly and shifting colours, made in small quantities in Portland, Oregon.