- What our customers say (0)?
- No counterparty has been provided in exchange for notices
- Notices are published and kept without time limit
- Notices are not editable by the client
- The reasons for deleting notices are available on our Terms and Conditions
Description « Black Khôl eye pencil »
BLACK KHOL EYE PENCIL STARGAZER
This versatile black eye pencil is a must-have in any makeup bag !
How to use it ?
- On your waterline to intensify your velvety eyes
- On the upper lash line. Depending on the desired result, you can draw a fine and precise line to emphasize your eyes discreetly or an undefined line blurred with your finger or a brush for a grungey rock look
- On the lower lash line
- As a last resort when you run out of black eye shadow or eye liner
If you have small eyes, avoid using the pencil on your waterline as it will make them look even smaller.
Instead, use a white pencil to enlarge them.
**This pencil is formulated for external use. It is not recommended to use it on the lips**
Stargazer company started in 1978 on Kings Road, in the heart of England's Punk fashion district.
Rebellion and bold colours are the keywords of this brand, which has been selling makeup, hair dyes and accessories at affordable prices for 40 years. Stargazer sells cruelty-free products, made in the UK.
Specifications « Black Khôl eye pencil »
- Made in UK